Join the Fight!


Subscribe to my Patreon campaign today, and for only $1.00 a month, you get to have an XCOM soldier named after you!

Click here to join the fight!

$1.00+ Subscribers: Oliver "Rascal" Albright, Colin Wells, Lynne "Vixen" Triplett, Marshal "Banzai" Reeves, Ryan Dow

Friday, December 23, 2016

Apologies

I realize that this is the second post in a row I have missed for XCOM:  War Interminable.

You have my sincerest apologies.

It's not that I've lost interest in the project or anything, but it's been difficult to schedule time to write during the holidays, and I tend to work in fits and starts anyway.

I fully intend to carry this project to the end, hopefully before this time next year.  Currently, I have enough screenshots to last me through January, and perhaps even through February.  I don't know, because I haven't finished going through them all.  The first base defense mission alone comes to around 500 screenshots, and would take up a week in its own right.

To make up for the lack of content, I'll try to update every weekday next week.  There's some pretty fantastic stuff in the pipeline.

However, with the new year coming, I'd like to discuss the future of War Interminable.  I've been doing a weekly No-Budget XCOM Livestream on Facebook Live that's been going well, and I've been thinking of making the transition to video updates for War Interminable.  My experience with cutting the livestream videos for their eventual upload to Youtube tells me that it's a quicker editing process than writing screenshot captions, and I might be able to make more frequent updates, although I won't make any promises.  Because the recording system I use for NBXL is literally my phone pointed at the screen, recording quality is going to be terrible.  Let me know if this is something you'd like to see either in the comments on Blogger, or in any of the other venues I've posted these updates.

Thank you for sticking with the series thus far.

Happy Holidays,
The Kid With A Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment